How do we receive your information?
We may receive information about you (and others if their personal information is provided by you):
- when you contact us directly, by telephone or via our website. Information held is likely to include your name and contact details and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements
- when you enter a competition or promotion by Bowls Cyprus
- when you report a problem with our website
- when you post information to our social media pages
- occasionally from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us information about you
Using your information
- to enable us to complete your membership registration
- to enable us to collect payments from you and to provide related support services
- for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services
- to tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you (see below)
- to manage queries
- to help us to provide details or information you may have requested
We will use your information (which we receive from you or third parties) for a variety of purposes, including:
- to provide or manage any information, products and services for which you have requested
- to help us identify you when you contact us
- for general administration purposes
- to help us improve the quality of our products and services
- to help us recover debts
- to identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services (please see below)
We do not share your data with any third parties, with the exception of:
- the contact list which is sent to all members (if you have entered a Bowls Cyprus competition)
- the officers page of our website (if you are a Bowls Cyprus officer)
- when we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes
- when we are progressing existing or future legal proceedings
- when we have been asked by you to book services (for example, book a hotel for a club tour)
- when we are preventing fraud/loss, for example when we may transfer your data to Fraud Prevention Agencies
If one of these organisations is outside of the European Economic Area we will make sure they agree to apply the same level of protection of your information as we are required to apply in Europe.
Informing you about our products and services.
We may use your name and email contact details you have given us to tell you about our own products and services which we think may be of interest to you. You can ask us to stop doing so at any time.
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information, then please send an email to
email@example.com, or contact us at
Bowls Cyprus, PO Box 64573, 8076, Paphos, Cyprus.
You can also contact us at the above address if you have previously asked not to receive marketing communications but would now like to hear from us with news on products and services.
We will only send you marketing communications by email or other electronic means if you give us your agreement to do so. For example, we may inform you that when providing your email address you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing emails. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to keep our website secure. However we ask you to recognise that when providing your information to us through our website or when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential information by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. We cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
Providing information to us
You are responsible for informing us of any change in your details, such as a change of address. You have a right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
You have a right to ask what information we hold about you.
You may contact us at the address below for these purposes.
If you are under 16 please do not provide us with any personal information unless you have the permission of your parent or guardian to do so.
or writing to us at Bowls Cyprus, PO Box 64573, 8076, Paphos, Cyprus.